I'm constantly amazed at the information that people email to me, but this one is a whopper doozie spotted by V.S. I've already blogged about the arrest of Dr. Charles Lieber of Harvard, and about this strange tie to the Wuhan University of Technology. But there's more lurking in the background of that Harvard connection than meets the eye, and I just have to share this one:
There you have it. So it's important to review what this article is saying: Dr. Lieber worked at the same university as Drs Church and Nowak, both known associates of Jeffrey Epstein and recipients of his largesse. Given the nature of their work, it strains credibility to assume that Lieber was unaware of their work or they of his. They are, after all, all faculty members working in more or less the same broad discipline. As they article makes clear, all were working in aspects of modifying biology and doing genetic engineering, all areas of obvious biowarfare implications. All of this raises some intriguing high octane speculations and questions:
1) Why would professors, who are recipients of government funds for research, also take private funding in the millions from Epstein? Did they need it? And was Epstein in fact laundering money for other interests in sponsoring this research? And does that mean that their are private interests trying to obtain a biowarfare capability? Their taking of Epstein money on an individual basis was quite probably entirely innocent. But it's the overall pattern of a Harvard connection that I find highly odd.
2) Do these questions in their turn indicate that all of China is being turned into a biowarfare, economic warfare, and social engineering experiment?
In respect to these questions, the article itself asks a highly pertinent question regarding Dr. Lieber toward the end of the piece:
Why would someone (Lieber) getting $10 million plus from the U.S. funding agencies go through the hassle of setting up a secret lab in another country and risk his entire life's work for less money. What was he doing there exactly?
Indeed, and for whom was he really doing it? China? Harvard? Some private international interest?
Like the author of the article, I eagerly await for more details to come out. In the connection to the idea of some private international interest however, I'm reminded of a detail that occurred prior to 9/11, when Russian economist Dr. Tatiana Koryagina mentioned in Pravda, prior to the events of 9/11, that the US would shortly be attacked on its own soil by a private group with assets in the trillions of dollars. Recently, Harvard took its funding entirely black, and I have to wonder, in the light of this article, if it is one of the crucial "fronts" or "nodes" for some sort of private network. Would it be involved in such activities as a massive social engineering experiment?
Well, as I detailed with co-author Gary Lawrence in our book Rotten to the (Common) Core, another Harvard chemist - indeed, a former president of the institution - comes to mind: Dr. James Conant Bryant, and with him, the answer to that question is a resounding yes.
See you on the flip side...
- THAT NEW RESERVE REQUIREMENT THAT ISN’T A RESERVE REQUIREMENT - April 3, 2020
- TIDBIT: SITE NEWS - April 3, 2020
- TESTING FOR DNA…ER… I MEAN, CORONA VIRUS - April 2, 2020
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM APRIL 2 2020 - April 2, 2020
- TIDBIT: IN THE “YOU CAN’T MAKE THIS STUFF UP” ... - April 1, 2020
- CHLOROQUINE AND THE APRIL FOOLS’ STORY NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT - April 1, 2020
- GET YOUR TEST… FROM A DNA TESTING COMPANY??? - March 31, 2020
- A LITTLE FUN: ROYAL RAYMOND RIFE AND PIPE ORGANS - March 31, 2020
- TIDBIT: AND IN THE AMAZING COINCIDENCE DEPARTMENT… - March 30, 2020
- YET ANOTHER “COINCIDENTAL” DEATH OF A FINANCIER IN GERMANY - March 30, 2020