Well, according to this article shared by W.B. and many others this week, Antarctica is back in the news once again, and this time it really has me scratching my head, not that I haven't scratched my head before over the goings on down there. I have a special place on my head that might as well be designated "The Antarctica Itch: Scratch Here". This one has me really wondering... and scratching.
Consider it from my favorite point of view: the point of view of the bizarre list of people who, by virtue of ending up on this list are in some very strange company (each other) associated with a very strange place(Antarctica). That list - just for the sake of a brief review - includes the following:
1) Juan Carlos: Job: King of Spain;
2) Ed Aldrin: Job: Apollo Astronaut, 2nd man on the Moon;
3) John "Ketchup" Kerry: Job: Secretary of State;
4) Admiral Richard Byrd: Job: Arctic explorer, head of Operation High Jump and related to Colonel Byrd, owner of the Texas School Book Depository;
5) Tayyip "Ossmanli" Erdogan: Job: current president of Turkey, Ottoman revanchist and would-be sultan, who has been photographed in imperial sultanic robes and who wants The Ottoman Empire, er, Turkey, to have a presence in Antarctica;
6) Reichsmarschall Herman Goering: Job: Founder of the Gestapo and the Luftwaffe, sponsor of the 1938-39 German Antarctic Expedition. The story is that Germany needed lubricants (from all those whales) and that Goering, as head of Germany's four year economic plans, sponsored the expedition for this reason (uh-huh....);
7) Rudolf Hess: Job: Deputy Fuehrer, who had something to do with Antarctica since the subject was brought up after his flight to England in 1941. That's a tangled tail and you'll have to read my book Hess and the Penguins to get the gist.
We could include others associated with the place, like Fleet Admiral Chester Nimitz and then secretary of the Navy, James Forrestal, who were both intimately involved in the planning of Operation High Jump, Admiral Byrd's expedition to the continent. But anyway, now to this bizarre list we can add the following:
8) "Ernst Stavro" Klaus (von Bloh)Schwab: Job: aspiring Davos and World Economic Forum technocrat, role model for billionaire busybodies, and want-to-be World Dictator:
Now, this article is a bit tongue-in-cheek, but behind the humour, it asks the pertinent questions:
What would a bunch of psychopathic super rich elites really be up to in Antarctica? Could they be showing off the highest secret of freemasonry? Did it involve blood sacrifice? Obviously, not being tin foil hat conspiracy theorists, we won’t be entertaining the idea that they’re down there to chat climate change with the Pleiadians.
So why would some of the most heinous and depraved people on the planet be gathering in Antarctica? You can put your life savings on the fact that it wasn’t done for the benefit of mankind or the planet. My guess is it was some lavish satanic ritual in celebration of stage 3 of their evil plan to wipe out life on earth.
If we find out more we’ll let you know.
Indeed, I have to wonder. Consider: it was rumoured that when Ed Aldrin went to Antarctica and saw whatever he saw there, he supposedly tweeted that what he saw was pure evil. He subsequently became sick and had to be evacuated from the continent, and some dispute that the tweet was authentic. Authentic or not, he did say before he went there that he was getting ready to board the plane for "the launch pad," which might imply that the southern continent is a covert launch facility. Who knows? Or Consider John Kerry, who interrupted a world-wide diplomatic junket during the election season of 2016 to take a "detour" to the continent because - we were told - he was personally interested in climate change and wanted to see it up close and personal. Now, I'm interested in climate change too, but I don't interrupt a diplomatic tour and race to Antarctica in the middle of the tour, which is moreover taking place during a hotly contested election. Whatever Kerry was doing down there, I suspect it was prearranged, and that it had little to do with climate change, and everything to do with diplomacy.
So the question hovers uneasily in the air, and I cannot help but think of the image in Dante's Inferno, where the devil is encased in ice: "Why would some of the most heinous and depraved people on the planet be gathering in Antarctica?" And given Ed Aldrin's alleged statement about seeing something that was "pure evil", at this juncture I'm even willing to entertain the high octane speculation that "it was some lavish satanic ritual in celebration of stage 3 of their evil plan to wipe out life on earth."
What if it is interplanetary diplomacy or diabolic rituals that are being conducted? The two are not necessarily exclusive...
Who knows? We do know this: the list of people associated with the place gets stranger and stranger, and their interest is not "climate change" (Herman Goering, a climate change fanatic?!?!?). They all share a basically elitist and fascist world-view. There is something strange going on down there, and the "elite" know (at least in part) what it is, and they're not telling anyone else, and they've seen to it that the entire continent requires special access.
See you on the flip side...