It was inevitable that the explosion in Tianjin, China, would call forth various conspiracy theories, and indeed, so many people are tracking this story that my email box was awash in various articles about it, to such an extent that I feel compelled to comment about it. I've selected this particular version from Natural News as it seems firstly to be fairly typical of most people's thoughts regarding conspiracy, and because it contains a fairly reasonable timeline of the events:
Let's start at the timeline, for this contains the basic seed of the arguments that all may not be entirely above-board with the Tianjin explosion:
August 11, 2015: China devalues the Yuan by 1.9%, sending "shockwaves" around the world and setting off a "devastating" impact to the U.S. economy.
August 12, 2015: Tianjin struck by Pentagon's secret "Rod of God" weapon, a space-based top-secret kinetic weapon that can be dropped from high orbit to strike almost any land-based target. The weapon instantly destroys six city blocks on the edge of the city of Tianjin, sending a message to China that's eerily similar to the message sent by the United States in the dropping of the world's first atomic weapons on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in World War II. (Yes, the USA is willing to drop weapons of mass destruction on civilian populations. It has already done it twice!)
...August 16, 2015: Obama issues stern warning "...about the presence of Chinese government agents operating secretly in the United States," reports The New York Times. "And it comes at a time of growing tension between Washington and Beijing on a number of issues: from the computer theft of millions of government personnel files that American officials suspect was directed by China, to China's crackdown on civil liberties, to the devaluation of its currency."
"This is all fully aligned with the government policies set in motion by President Obama in 2011. "Washington will to [sic] consider using conventional weaponry in response to a cyber-attack on the United States, according a new US strategy," reported The Telegraph:
The White House's strategy statement on cybersecurity said the United States "will respond to hostile acts in cyberspace as we would to any other threat to our country".
"We reserve the right to use all necessary means – diplomatic, informational, military, and economic – as appropriate and consistent with applicable international law, in order to defend our nation, our allies, our partners and our interests," the May 16 document said.
Local police raids have already begun at the locations of bloggers and independent journalists who have attempted to report true stories on what really happened at Tianjin. The Chinese government is engaged in a total cover-up.
Natural News has learned that the Chinese government is now setting up roadside checkpoints near and around both Tianjin and Beijing. Additional security measures now in place to control the movement of people include:
• All hotels are reporting details of visitors to the government, including passport numbers, nationalities, names and phone calls made from the rooms.
• Tourists who don't stay in hotels are now required to register with local police or risk arrest. The Chinese government has mandated that it must know the location of every person at all times.
- THAT NEW RESERVE REQUIREMENT THAT ISN’T A RESERVE REQUIREMENT - April 3, 2020
- TIDBIT: SITE NEWS - April 3, 2020
- TESTING FOR DNA…ER… I MEAN, CORONA VIRUS - April 2, 2020
- NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM APRIL 2 2020 - April 2, 2020
- TIDBIT: IN THE “YOU CAN’T MAKE THIS STUFF UP” ... - April 1, 2020
- CHLOROQUINE AND THE APRIL FOOLS’ STORY NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT - April 1, 2020
- GET YOUR TEST… FROM A DNA TESTING COMPANY??? - March 31, 2020
- A LITTLE FUN: ROYAL RAYMOND RIFE AND PIPE ORGANS - March 31, 2020
- TIDBIT: AND IN THE AMAZING COINCIDENCE DEPARTMENT… - March 30, 2020
- YET ANOTHER “COINCIDENTAL” DEATH OF A FINANCIER IN GERMANY - March 30, 2020