Surprise surprise! There’s been yet another banker death, and once again, this victim is a JP Morgan banker. On this time, rather than jumping off buildings or in front of trains, the victim, 56 year old Ohio resident Joseph Giampapa, was struck by a hit and run driver while he was bicycling. But that’s not all. Here’s the report of the Columbus Dispatch:
Notice anything peculiar about that singularly uninformative news article?
Well, you probably noticed, that since this blog is titled “Yet Another JP Morgan Banker Death”, that there was no mention of Mr. Giampapa’s connection to that bank, which is mighty strange, since there are indicators that he was a bankruptcy attorney and vice president for JP Morgan:
All of these “non-newsy” items, you’ll note, were conveniently left unmentioned in the local newspaper notice.
Now, I learned about the story from a website that calls itself “Hang the Bankers”, which seems to me to be teleologically, if nor morally, dubious. After all, why hang the bankers, if they’re doing such a splendid job of “wet work” on each other themselves? All we have to do is sit and wait. But anyway, here’s the article
Now, this little article was interesting, so I decided to click the links in it. Some worked, a couple didn’t, but here’s one that did, and when I read it’s context, I felt that kind of chilly nausea that one has when one’s “worst suspicions” had another slight indicator of corroboration:
Now, we’ve heard the “FOREX” (foreign exchange) explanation before. That was not what grabbed me. What grabbed me was this statement:
Today, none other than Jim Willie himself has provided SD readers with an exclusive report on the banker deaths, which has now increased to 5 in the past week with American Title CEO Richard Tulley found dead of “self-inflicted nail gun wounds“.
The Golden Jackass states that the suicided bankers had flipped during prosecution investigations, and were assassinated to prevent insider testimony of bank fraud from reaching the prosecution.
Willie, who recently sat down with The Doc for an exclusive interview revealing the “Smoking Gun” proving gold rehypothecation by US officials, emphasizes that we are NOT seeing bad bankers removed, we are witnessing bankers taken out who are on the verge of revealing BIG DATA details. (Italicized emphasis added)
Then, a little later in the article, this pithy summary:
All have been working with police teams and continental cops like Interpol.The STL Fed guy discovered some Bush giant multi-$B fraud and was ready to report it.The STL Fed economist was hit by the Bush gang, before he sang against them.The London bankers had begun to sing to Interpol on Mafia Vatican connections on massive FOREX fraud thefts.It is unclear which is bigger: Vatican links to narco money, or links to FOREX fraud theft, or their control room for Nazis.
- A Bush connection to
- Multi-billion dollar fraud
- there’s now a connection not only to mortgages (Richard Talleys “suicide” by nail gun) but to bankruptcy at a regional JP Morgan office via a hit-and-run of a bankruptcy expert for JP Morgan, suggesting mortgage fraud is part of the picture
- some loose connection to “Nazis” (he said it, I didn’t), which would imply a connection to post-war Axis plunder, secret systems of finance built thereupon
- a Rockefeller-interest connection to all the above via JP Morgan, which recalls, in this context, cashed checks after WW2 over the signature of Martin Bormann
- a connection to the Vatican Bank, and incidentally, Argentinian Pope Francis I just recently fired his entire “oversight” group, we’ll talk more about that tomorrow. But the Vatican Bank connection is significant because, as I pointed out in Covert Wars and Breakaway Civilizations, it was apparently the Vatican Bank that might have been used to house some of that Japanese Operation Golden Lily gold
- gold re-hypothecation, which, in my reading and dot-connecting, is related to all those
- gold-backed bearer bonds which we are assured are completely counterfeit and that there’s nothing to them at all, and finally
- the suggestion that it isn’t the banksters at all who are behind these mysterious deaths… it’s the national security interest, or some rogue group within it, as is implied by the statement “Willie, who recently sat down with The Doc for an exclusive interview revealing the “Smoking Gun” proving gold rehypothecation by US officials, emphasizes that we are NOT seeing bad bankers removed, we are witnessing bankers taken out who are on the verge of revealing BIG DATA details. (Italicized emphasis added)”. In other words, the banker deaths are not the bankers cleaning house as much as it is some element within the intelligence apparatus, a hypothesis which has also found articulation in relation to some little known aspects of 9/11.
I’m so glad that the government has reassured us that those gold-backed bearer bonds are fake! I was worried. I’m so glad they reassured us that there was nothing untoward about the JFK assassination and that Oswald was the lone nut who did it.
Whew! I am relieved. There’s nothing to it at all folks. We can all relax.
See you on the flip side….